Yetis are extremely durable winter beasts that can damage multiple opponents simultaneously.
Large ape-man like creature that can obliterate scores of soldiers with one strike.
These are based on the Yetis of legend, that live in cold places in the Himalayan Mountains. They have a coat of shaggy white fur and are rather violent.
Yetis are dangerous creatures to deal with. Their high health makes them invulnerable to all but the strongest defenses, and only paladins can stave off their attacks for long. Fortunately, they are slow in movement and attack speed, and have no resistances to any damage type.
- Yetis are among the most durable enemies in Kingdom Rush. For this reason, the Musketeer Garrison's Sniper Shot ability and the Arcane Wizard's Death Ray are particularly useful against Yetis; both abilities can kill an enemy in a single hit. The Sorcerer Mage's polymorph ability can also be useful, however, you'll lose out the significant bounty of the Yeti.
- Keep your soldiers away from these enemies! The Yeti's area attack will kill them very quickly.
- Low level soldiers (from level 1 to 3) is completely useless versus a Yeti.
- In contrast, Paladins with Healing Light III and Shield of Valor can survive indefinitely against the giant mooks. A group of Paladins can block up to 3-4 Yetis at once and still able to resist their area attacks. Use this to your advantage.
- Barbarians won't survive very long in the fray but can inflict a lot of damage with More Axes and Throwing Axes abilities. For this reason, grouping Paladins in front of them, or use your hero and Reinforcements to block the Yeti is a good tactic.
- Elemental will block them for a fair amount of time, and the Sorcerer's curse can help Elemental kill Yeti so Yeti could die faster.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|