Wulves are among the fastest enemies in Kingdom Rush. Though they can dodge melee attacks, they are still very weak, and even a basic militia soldier can stop them in their tracks. They are the cousin to the Worg, Winter Wolf, Demon Hound, Sand Hound and War Hound.
Very fast vicious creatures that can dodge melee attacks.
Wulves generally mix in waves with tougher enemies, allowing them to slip through unprepared defenses. Often a single stray Wulf can mean the difference between victory or defeat in Heroic or Iron Challenges. However, near the end of each level (especially the later levels), Wulves have far too little health to have any chance of surviving your defenses, effectively turning them into money bags for you to grab.
Wulves, when killed, are not reanimated in Graveyards as they are canine enemies, not humanoids.
- Barracks work well at stopping these enemies, though the Wulves' ability to dodge melee attacks makes them difficult for soldiers to kill. Make sure you have support.
- Archer towers are a good choice against all wulves; their high firing speed ensures that they will deal damage before the speedy wolves move out of range.
- A Dwarven Howitzer or 500mm Big Bertha can kill packs of them in a single shot, however, it's still good to have a backup, like a Barracks, nearby, due to its slow firing rate.
- In early levels in some maps, wulves can come in large groups, overwhelming defenses like Mage towers and artillery.
- Area control defenses work well to clean up the horde.
- The Farmlands
- Twin Rivers
- Silveroak Forest
- The Citadel
- Coldstep Mines
- Icewind Pass
- Stormcloud Temple
- The Wastes
- Forsaken Valley
- The Dark Tower (Heroic Challenge only)
- Sarelgaz's Lair
- Ruins of Acaroth
- Bandit's Lair
- Glacial Heights
- Ha'Kraj Plateau
- Rage Valley
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|