| "By the light of the moon!"|
This article is a Tower Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
By the light of the moon!The Warden Barracks is the level 2 Melee Tower tower in Kingdom Rush: Origins. It replaces the Footmen Barracks from the previous games and is upgraded from the Defender Barracks. They regenerate 15 hit points per second when idle.
"Wardens are trained to fight with Sword and Bow alike, making them highly versatile units."
The Wardens look almost identical to their previous nonupgraded version. Their only difference is that they can shoot arrows in a short range, making them highly useful and versatile.
- Place it near weak enemies like Gnoll Reaver. Not recommended to use them near strong enemies, since they have low health and low attack power.
- They can target flying enemies, since they have an ability to shoot arrows.
- Elven Fencing (1 star): Reduces basic barracks construction costs. (-10% for level 1-3 melee towers)
- Expert Tactician (1 star): Increases barracks rally point range.
- Enchanted Armor (2 stars): Barracks equip soldiers with improved armor. (+10%)
- Moon Forged Blades (2 stars): Soldier attacks deal additional magic damage.
- Blessing of Elynie (3 stars): Soldiers have a chance of cheating death when dealt lethal damage.
- For the Queen!
- By the light of the moon!
- To the vanguard!