Vampiresa are female vampires that only appear in Dusk Chateau
Powerful undead that live off the blood of their victims.
Vampiresa always appear in large numbers, and most always fly from a balcony to the middle of the path, allowing them to bypass half of your defenses. Vampiresa possesses an unnerving ability to drain the HP from your soldiers and add it back on to their own. However, Vampiresa has a critical weakness: they are instantly killed by Lucrezia's Cloak ability, whose proper use is essential in the stage.
On Veteran difficulty, they receive damage from the ability in the neighborhood between 800 and 1000.
Under the light of the Moon, the Vampiresa's Life Drain ability gain a boost in damage and health recovered.
- Keep Lucrezia away from single Vampiresa so not to waste her cloak attack. Use Reinforcements or Barracks to stall them (the units won't last long, but they'll last long enough to group them together) and then move her into position to take out as many as possible in one go.
- With high magical defense, Vampiresa will shake off any attack from Archmage or Necromancer Towers. Their ability to drain life from your soldiers to replace their own makes stalling them a tough job.
- Stall them with Templars maxed out on HP.
- The Crossbow Fort will help smash through their absent physical armor, and the Tribal Axethrower's Totem of Weakness will help knock them down a peg or two also.
- Sometimes, their life drain ability can be dodged by assassins.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|