Twilight Golems are hulking masses of rock created by the Twilight elves that appear in Kingdom Rush: Origins.
Rocks animated by powerful sorcery, compelled to fight with daunting strength.
Twilight Golems are made up of large, grey stones held together by Twilight magic, glowing purple, in a somewhat humanoid form with glowing purple eyes. They move by floating slightly above the ground, but are still ground enemies in the fullest, and thus fully susceptile to being targeted by artillery and blocked by soldiers.
Twilight Golems progressively become slower as towers and troops damage them, but pose a massive threat nonetheless with the largest pool of health in the game, coupled with high armor, the highest AOE damage of any enemy in any of the games, and immunity to most instant kills (the only exceptions being Reg'son's Vindicator and the Gnome Shop item Wrath of Elynie), making them arguably the strongest non-boss enemy in the series.
- Such indomitable creatures can take quite a heavy beating. However, with fully upgraded Forest Keepers, they can be slowed down whilst receiving 320 true damage every 3 seconds, slowing them even further! The Keepers' healing ability also keeps them alive for just a second longer if they should have to face one upfront.
- The Bladesingers can also prove as good blockers with their invulnerability, but cannot target larger foes with Blade Dance and thus prove far less effective.
- The Wild Magus helps tremendously when coupled with a Golden Longbows that doubles the damage they take, causing the golem to slow down at an exponential rate.
- The High Elven Mage can also be extremely useful, as they ignore the physical armor, and still deal incredible damage. However, the mage's power becomes extremely diluted when the Golem is surrounded by other enemies, so support the mage with archers or artillery to take care of any lower level swarms, while the mage attacks the Golem itself.
- The Arcane Archers' Burst Arrows can clear out other enemies and deal good damage to the Golem itself, and the Slumber arrows can stun it for 4 seconds, but the normal arrows barely do any damage through its High armor rating, so only use it for the specials.
THE BIGGER THEY ARE... Defeat 7 Twilight Golems before they walk past half the stage.
- The Ascent
- Arcane Quarters
- Mactans' Retreat
- Shrine of Elynie
- Duskwood Outpost
- Duredhel Outskirts
- Twilight Invasion