Elite tribal warriors equipped with vicious throwing axes.
Troll Champions have the ability to throw axes, much like Shadow Archers, forcing you to do micromanagement with moving rally points, or your troops will sit there and gladly take the axes. Worse still, these axes pierce armor, making your main tanks - Paladins - much less effective, although the Troll Chieftain's enrage doesn't strengthen the ranged attack, and the melee attacks do not ignore armor. Of course, unlike Shadow Archers, they have a fair bit of health, and also possess the ability to regenerate, making it very hard to wear them down over time.
- As with all trolls, concentrate your defenses in one area. With this strategy, the trolls will lose health faster than they regenerate it - and die before they escape the battlefield.
- Keep these enemies away from your soldiers!
- If Troll Champions are attacking your soldiers, distract them by placing reinforcements at melee range. It's also possible to move the soldier's rally point further from the Troll Champions and when they get closer again, change the rally point to engage them in melee, ideally in the range of other towers.
- Reinforcements with Throwing Spears will stop them for a little bit but are not very effective when trying to deal damage, as a few hits from the troll's throwing axes will kill the reinforcements before they deal much damage.
- When throwing axes at soldiers, they will group together. Use Rain of Fire or Artillery on them when they are grouped together.
- Poison Arrows and the Sorcerer's curse will negate their regeneration.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|