A mass of vegetable matter that comes from the vilest and most tainted of places.
Swamp Things are similar to Forest Trolls which have traded a bit of health and power for regeneration and the ability to attack from afar with slime balls. Their ranged attack deals 81 True Damage. Similar to all other ranged enemies, they force you to do some annoying micromanagement with moving rally points, or your soldiers will sit there and gladly suffocate to death. Their high area damage allows them to quickly clear out anyone less durable than a Paladin; however, the Swamp Thing's (relatively) low durability compared to other giant enemies cannot protect them against a well-organized defense consisting of fully upgraded towers.
- Earth Elementals are a very risky gamble; as when they die they will turn into a Swamp Thing in the Poison Pool.
- Like all other giant enemies, instant kills are a quick and efficient way to get rid of Swamp Things, although it might be a bit hard to use since they possess a ranged attack and thus usually stand in the back rows, protected by walls of Husks and Noxious Creepers. Paladins can distract them but would most likely be killed by the great horde that comes. A good strategy is to use Arcane Wizards' Teleport spell to set back other enemies, making the Swamp Thing vulnerable to instant kills. Rain of Fire is also a great way to obliterate the entire crowd.
- Unlike Husks and Noxious Creepers, Swamp Thing aren't immune to poison,
- The Swamp Thing appears to be based on the comic book hero of the same name in the DC Universe.
- The Swamp Thing could also be based on the Marvel character "Man-Thing" of which is made of plant matter and excretes a toxic chemical agent.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|