| "By the light of the moon!"|
This article is a Tower Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
Quiver and quake!The Stone Circle is the level 1 Artillery Tower in Kingdom Rush: Origins. It replaces the Dwarven Bombard from the previous games.
"The Stone druids hurl heavy rocks that deal area damage."
The tower consists of a muscular old man, around whom are placed rocks in a circular form. The man throws giant boulders that deal area damage to enemies.
The Stone Circle can be upgraded to the Boulder Circle.
- Although they may seem the same, a Dwarvern Bombard does 8-15 damage while a Stone Circle 7-12 damage, and a Dwarvern Bombard has average range while a stone circle has short range.
- Hardened Boulders (1 star): Increases Druid attack damage.
- Sharp Splinters (1 star): Increases boulder explosion area.
- Earth Mastery (2 stars): Increases Druid attack range.
- Heavy Load (3 stars): Boulder explosions ignore physical armor
- Shocking Impact (3 stars): Boulder explosions slow enemies for a short time.
- Quiver and quake!
- Like a rolling stone!
- Let's rock... and roll!