Skeleton Knights only spawn in Graveyards, Skeleton Piles and when summoned by Necromancers. (In the last case, they have no bounty). They're the stronger variant of the Skeletons. They are spawned in Graveyards when a humanoid enemy with 300 or more maximum health is killed (like Dark Slayers, or Demon Spawns on hard difficulty).
Skeleton Knights are the reanimated bones of once great warriors.
Skeleton Knights are more than 3 times stronger than their lesser undead comrades, the Skeletons, with double the damage output, rivaling that of Trolls. Thus, they are deadly to low-level soldiers, and still pose a great threat even to the mighty Paladins. Swarming out from beneath their graves, these warriors can clear out any unorganized, unprepared defense.
- Build at least one tower to keep an eye on Graveyards - they produce lots of skeletons. Good choices are Big Bertha and Teslas, these towers are capable of dealing area damage and thus can destroy groups of Skeletons and Skeleton Knights at once.
- Focus on Necromancers rather than their skeletons. If you just kill the skeletons, more will soon appear. The Rangers Hideout with Poison Arrows is best for this: since skeletons are immune to poison, it will prioritize the Necromancers over them.
- As usual, magic towers are best against armored enemies. While possessing a decent amount of health, Skeleton Knights move slowly, thus is extra vulnerable to the Mages' bolts.
- The Wastes (first appearance on Graveyard)
- Forsaken Valley (Spawned from Necromancer only)
- The Dark Tower (Spawned from Necromancer and Graveyard)
- Sarelgaz's Lair (Spawned from Necromancer only)
- Rotten Forest (Spawned from Necromancer only)
- Ancient Necropolis
- Nightfang Swale
- Castle Blackburn
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|