Skeletons reappear in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, this time as a soldier summoned by the Necromancer Tower, spawned from the corpses of human-sized humanoid enemies, like Savage Zombies or Saurian Nightscales. However, they are weaker than a Level 1 Barracks with only 40 HP and 1-6 attack damage.
Mindless automatons that obey the orders of their evil masters.
These enemies, though weak, are doubly dangerous when in groups. When lots of enemies are being killed elsewhere, they can easily swarm past towers guarding their graveyards.
- Build at least one tower to keep an eye on graveyards - they produce lots of skeletons. Advanced Artilleries work best, especially when coupled with a strong melee hero to block the walking bones.
- Level 3 Wrath of the Forest kills them in one use on Easy and Normal difficulty.
- Barbarians are also a good choice, when upgraded with More Axes and Throwing Axes to boost their DPS, can take on hordes of Skeletons at ease.
- Paladins deal lower damage, but their Holy Strike, when fully upgraded, make short work of Skeletons every time it triggers.
- Focus on Necromancers rather than their skeletons. If you just kill the skeletons, more will soon appear.
- Watch out with Rain of Fire in Kingdom Rush level 10 and 12, as it kills a lot of enemies, so you get a swarm of skeletons spawned by the graveyard.