"Bulls-eye!" The Sharpshooter Tower is a Level 3 Ranged Tower. It is upgraded from the Marksmen Tower. The tower is the same in both Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, with only a change in appearance.
Once Archers reach the Sharpshooter level, their attack range and damage potential increases above any other.
With even further range, faster attack speed, and higher maximum damage than Marksmen, Sharpshooter towers are extremely effective at shredding waves of unarmored units.
All archer towers can attack both air and ground units.
- As with all archers, Sharpshooters do well against non-armored units, such as Goblins,Desert Thugs, and Wolves. However, they share the same ineffectiveness against armored foes, such as Brigands, and Dune Raiders.
- While not a particularly special upgrade, it is perfectly acceptable to leave a Sharpshooter tower on the field while you save up to upgrade to an advanced tower.
Level 4 Upgrades
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers
- Salvage (1 Star): Marksmen Towers return 90% of value when sold. (Normally a rate of return is 60%.)
- Eagle Eye (1 Star): Increases Marksmen attack range (+10%).
- Piercing Shots (2 Stars): Piercing shots ignore a portion of the enemy's physical armor.
- Far Shots (2 Stars): Increases marksmen attack range. (+10% from Eagle Eye)
- Precision (3 Stars): Marksmen attacks have a chance of dealing double damage.
- Steady Hand (1 Star): Increases marksmen attack range (+10%).
- Lumbermill (1 Star): Reduces basic archer construction costs. (-10 gold for level 1-3 archer towers)
- Focused Aim (2 Stars): Increases marksmen attack damage. (1-2 damage)
- Accuracy (2 Stars): Increases marksmen attack range (+5% from Steady Hand) and damage.
- Twin Shot (3 Stars): Marksmen have a chance of shooting two projectiles at the same t
- Archers ready!
- Dodge this!