Once Archers reach the Sharpshooter level, their attack range and damage potential increases above any other.
With even further range, faster attack speed, and higher maximum damage than Marksmen, Sharpshooter towers are extremely effective at shredding waves of unarmored units.
All archer towers can attack both air and ground units.
- As with all archers, Sharpshooters do well against non-armored units, such as Goblins, Desert Thugs, and Wolves. However, they share the same ineffectiveness against armored foes, such as Brigands, andDune Raiders.
- While not a particularly special upgrade, it is perfectly acceptable to leave a Sharpshooter tower on the field while you save up to upgrade to an advanced tower.
- Salvage: When sold, archer towers return 90% of their cost.
- Eagle Eye: Increases archer attack range.
- Piercing Shots: ignore a portion of an enemy's physical armor.
- Far Shot: Increase archer attack range again.
- Precision: Archers have a chance of dealing double damage.
- Steady Hand: Increases marksman attack range.
- Lumbermill Reduces basic archer construction costs.
- Focused Aim Increases marksman attack damage.
- Accuracy Increases marksman attack damage and range.
- Twin Shot Marksmen have a chance of shooting two projectiles at the same time.
- Archers ready!
- Dodge this!
- Good cost-to-damage ratio.
- Effective against small numbers of leaking enemies, including flyers.