Raiders are heavily armored outlaws armed with throwing weapons that only appear in the Rise of the Bandits mini-campaign in Kingdom Rush. Their physical armor is the highest of any enemy (tied with Dark Slayers and Bloodshells) in the series.
Elite armored mercenaries that fight only for the spoils of battle and the promise of gold.
Raiders' extraordinary physical armor combined with a ranged attack essentially forces the player to use high-level magic towers: they are not very tough by themselves, but are nearly impossible to hurt with archers or soldiers, while artillery is only moderately effective; with 1000 HP and 95% physical armor, similar to the Dark Slayers from the main campaign, Raiders are brutal to any setup that doesn't bother with enough funding for mages.
- A fully upgraded Rain of Fire will almost kill Raiders so that magic should finish them off.
- Arcane Wizards or Sorcerer Mages can kill them quickly; use high-level paladins (preferably with Healing Light II or III, and optionally, Shield of Valor) to stall them in a place while they deal with him.
- Use your barracks with caution when against Raiders, they have a deadly ranged attack and can kill them in mere seconds; thus, do not rely too much on low-level soldiers to block them, either back them up properly with Mages or use paladins.
- Raiders are heavily armored, making archers and even artilleries nearly useless against them, however, Rangers Hideout's Poison Arrows, with its armor-ignoring damage, can harm them, and Musketeer Garrison's Sniper Shot can severely wound or kill them.
- Instant kills can quickly get rid of Raiders, but beware that they tend to come in semi-large crowds, so lay the damage, do not rely purely on instant kills to dispatch them.
- Maybe of a mistake or a bug, raider only costs one life in mobile.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|