- "A massive orcish horde is gathering, preparing to attack Linirea... General, take the battle to them and thin out their numbers as much as you can!"
Rage Valley is the first Endless Challenge stage in Kingdom Rush. The player starts with 340 gold. It is unlocked after The Citadel has been beaten. It is not available on the Steam and Flash version.
Waves in Rage Valley are procedurally generated using these enemies:
|Enemy||First wave possible||Points awarded (base)||Points growth|
- Miniboss of Rage Walley Is Hobgoblin Chief
Atop the hill overseeing the enemy compound is the Elder Shaman, who taunts you throughout the level with a grasp of the English language like no other goblin has. At his command are three different spells that can cause trouble for you, if you are not prepared.
- The first is a Healing Totem, a straight winged staff emitting an orange glow. Any enemies that pass by the totem are subject to its healing aura.
- The second is a Speed Totem, a curved winged staff emitting a blue glow. Enemies that pass by it are subject to its speeding aura, and move twice as fast for a few seconds.
- The third is a Fire Totem, a horned staff bearing a sinister face and emitting a red glow. The totem appears amongst your troops and immediately causes any Soldiers or Heroes to start to burn.