- This article is about the hero in Kingdom Rush: Origins. For the hero in Kingdom Rush, see King Denas.
Prince Denas the Noble Knight is a Hero in Kingdom Rush: Origins. He is the younger version of King Denas from Kingdom Rush. He is unlocked by paying $2.99 as an in-app purchase. He starts at level 5.
SYBARITE (active) (2/2/2 hero points):
- Prince Denas eats a power snack, healing himself for 80/160/240 health.
CELEBRITY (active) (1/2/3 hero points):
- Prince Denas' stunning appearance awes up to 3/6/9 enemies for up to 3/4/5 seconds.
MIGHTY (active) 2/2/2 hero points):
- A devastating attack that deals 70-134/122-226/171-320 true damage.
AVENGER (active) (2/2/2 hero points):
- Throws his shield, striking up to 3 times for 20-36/26-46/30-52 damage per hit
SWORN DEFENDERS (active) (4/4/4 hero points):
- Calls 2/3/4/5 members of the Kingsguard to aid him in battling the hordes of evil.
- Calling a wave early with Prince Denas gives an extra 25 gold.
Tips and Tricks
- Denas is durable at high levels, and able to resist substantial degrees of physical damage from even the mighty Bandersnatch and Twilight Golem. Coupled with Sybarite and Celebrity, he can stall a single foe longer than any other hero.
- Kingsguard and Celebrity are great for holding back entire crowds of enemies, opening up great oppurtunities to use a Thunderbolt, a Weirdwood, or Avenger on them.
- Denas's main weakness is his lack of a high damage output, which is still compensated by the fact that he has Mighty to still leave a bruise on an enemy, and excellent crowd control in multiple ways.
- Denas is also average when it comes to mobility, but a smart player can utilize Kingsguard to cover another path without having to move the prince.
- Celebrity and Avenger are his only opportunities to effect ranged enemies, and the mediocre recharge on these skills leaves his usefulness against them undesirable. Keep his focus on big groups of enemies you need to stall, and allow other towers to deal with flying foes unless there is an emergency.
- It has been observed that at the beginnings of the first few waves, Prince Denas will give some gold. Further observation is required for how much is given, how many waves he does this, and if any outside factors affect the gold value.
- Bow before me!
- I'm the one man army!
- Blades of glory!
- For the Kingdom!
- (death) I left no heirs!
- For the Prince!
- Honour and glory!
- Sir Andreas
- Sir Antoinne
- Sir Arthus
- Sir Etsy
- Sir Joseph
- Sir Leander
- Sir Leone
- Sir Marteen
- Sir Mathias
- The Avenger skill is a reference to Captain America throwing his shield at foes.
- Despite a few graphical differences, the armor worn by the Sworn Defenders bears striking resemblance to the armor of Phantom Warriors.