Spectres of ancient warriors... their cold presence snuffs the life out of the living.
Phantom warriors can be treated as more powerful versions of Ghosts, with much more health and the same ability to completely shrug off physical attacks. In addition to this, their vicinity deals damage to non-undead units: 1 damage per 0.1 second to heroes, and 3 damage per 0.1 second to the others. militia will die in moments, while other soldiers can last a bit longer, but of course that does not stop the from using his sword to cleave them out.
When the Moon is full, the Phantom Warrior's death aura gains a boost in damage. Said effect is absent in Steam version of the game.
- Archmage Towers are essential to stop them because of the high magical damage of the mages. Build multiple Archmages on the path that Phantom Warriors tend to take, and buy the Critical Mass upgrade for them to deal extra damage. The Twister spell is also a good way to slow the Phantoms down, as well as clear Ghosts out of the way.
- All undead units are immune to the death aura, so they can block s for quite a while, although most of them cannot directly damage them. Strangely, however, Skeleton Knights still take damage from the death aura, which is probably a bug. This bug is absent in the Steam version
- Phantom Warriors are immune to most of the ground-based attacks, including Pestilence and Scorched Earth, but are still affected by DWAARP's Furnace Blast ability. They can also be stunned by artilleries' Shock and Awe star upgrade, making DWAARP quite useful when dealing with other enemies along with them.
- Tribal Axethrowers's Totems of Spirits can disable the Death Aura, enabling Barracks to stall them for a little longer. As Phantom Warriors are still vulnerable to Sneak Attack and Arterial Strike, even though they are incorporeal creatures, advanced soldiers, especially Assassins, can deal a bit of damage to them, although not quite enough to seriously hurt the Phantoms.
- Lucrezia's Drain Life and Cloak abilities can also damage Phantom Warriors, so use her to tank any of them that leak away from your Mage towers, as she has high armor and moderate health (in addition to life drain).
- Alric's spiked armor can damage and kill Phantom Warriors. Use Alric to block and kill if no other option is left.
- Sha'tra can damage Phantom Warriors, however, he will not last against them in single combat.
- Cronan, Captain Blackthorne, and Saitam cannot harm them. Apparently Cronan cannot use Deep Lash on them.
- Mirage's Shadow Dance and Lethal Strike deal True Damage to them.
- Dante's Relic of Power can remove their immunity (exept for the Steam version) and his Holy Grenade can stop their death aura to give your troops a very good advantage against them.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE Defeat 6 Phantom Warriors before they harm any soldier with their aura of death.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|