The Musketeer Garrison is a Level 4 archer tower, with an insane range and decent damage per shot. Its abilities include the Sniper Shot, which can instantly kill any enemy regardless of armor, and the Shrapnel Shot, which deals splash damage to ground-based enemies in range.
When compared to its counterpart, the Rangers Hideout, the Musketeer Garrison has longer range and can take out even the toughest enemies with one shot, but deals less damage over time and has worse crowd control.
"Patient, careful, and deadly accurate long-range deadeye shooters, with advanced weaponry."Unlike other archer towers, Musketeers fire quite slowly, but in return each shot deals very high damage and can reach very far.
Sniper Shot is one of the two insta-kill abilities in the game, the other one being the Arcane Wizard's Death Ray. Though not guaranteed to kill the target, it can still prove handy, especially during Iron Challenges where Mage Towers are locked.
Shrapnel Shot is a fairly generic AoE damage ability. Often underrated, it's actually quite reliable against masses of mid-level enemies.
- "One shot...one kill..."
- Level 1: (250g) cooldown 14 seconds, Chance 20%
- Level 2: (250g) cooldown 14 seconds, Chance 40%
- Level 3: (250g) cooldown 14 seconds, Chance 60%
Special explosive ammunition, that blasts an area with shrapnel, dealing damage to all ground-based enemies within range.
- Level 1: (300g) cooldown 9 seconds, Damage 50-200
- Level 2: (300g) cooldown 9 seconds, Damage 100-400
- Level 3: (300g) cooldown 9 seconds, Damage 150-600
50 Shots 50 Kills
Snipe 50 Enemies.
- This is my boomstick!
- Locked and loaded!
- One shot...one kill...
- Fire at will!
- These towers are best for stemming the flow of a few, strong enemies, while the Ranger's Hideout is best used for hordes of weak enemies, like Bandits and Giant Spiders.
- The Musketeer deals less damage-per-second than the Rangers Hideout (35-65 : 52-76, when Rangers shoot about 4 times faster) but compensates with its superior range.
- The Musketeer's range is useful, so build them in places where they can lend support best.
- Musketeers aren't the best tower for finishing off, so place them around the start to make headshots and shrapnel count.