A feared and overconfident demon overlord, he eats hot coals for breakfast!
Moloch's modest health is helped by the dangerously fast time that he could walk to the exit. Other than Vez'nan, he is the only boss to possess an area instant kill attack (other bosses only have either area attack or instant kill); and he can use it on every unit (while Earth Elementals are immune to Vez'nan's). His path is very short, combined with his above average speed and ability to quickly clear units designed to stall him, he can easily overtake an unprepared player.
- He will only use his area instant kill when there are multiple (2 or more) enemies. Use this to your advantage and block him with Heroes and Earth Elementals. This attack is also tied to a cooldown, he will use it after about 2-3 regular attacks.
- Try to prevent his area instant kill by placing the hero (preferably at least medium armor and 500 HP) or Earth Elemental, one at a time.
- If you do have soldiers, sell them and either leave the strategy point alone or buy it with other towers.
- He walks very fast, compared to other bosses like J.T., Vez'nan, The Juggernaut, etc. Try to use towers for support if you need to.
- In Pandaemonium, Vez'nan's soul can be seen caged next to Moloch's throne.
- Moloch is the name of an ancient Ammonite god.