"Archers ready!"The Marksmen Tower is a Level 2 Ranged Tower. It is upgraded from the basic Archer Tower. The tower is the same in both Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, with only a change in appearance.
Marksmen shoot broadhead arrows, dealing more damage. Their longbows have longer attack range.
Marksmen are armed with stronger bows and better arrows. Upgraded, they gain a longer range and deal almost twice the damage. All archer towers can attack both air and ground units.
Marksmen can be upgraded to Sharpshooter Towers (Level 3) in Stage 4.
- 14% wider than the Level 1 Archer Tower
- Marksmen are great at taking out small hordes of unarmored enemies with moderate to low health, such as Bandits or Giant Spiders.
- With their cheap cost, these towers can be placed liberally across the map.
- Use these towers to near exits to catch enemies that have leaked through your main defenses.
- Use Reinforcements to support the tower, stalling enemies so they can take the full brunt of the towers damage.
- Because their damage is relatively low, especially for enemies in later levels, it is recommended to upgrade them to sharpshooters as quickly as possible.
- Salvage (1 Star): Marksmen Towers return 90% of value when sold. (Normally a rate of return is 60%.)
- Eagle Eye (1 Star): Increases Marksmen attack range (+10%).
- Piercing Shots (2 Stars): Piercing shots ignore a portion of the enemy's physical armor.
- Far Shots (2 Stars): Increases marksmen attack range. (+10% from Eagle Eye)
- Precision (3 Stars): Marksmen attacks have a chance of dealing double damage.
- Steady Hand (1 Star): Increases marksmen attack range (by 10%).
- Lumbermill (1 Star): Reduces basic archer construction costs. (-10 gold for level 1-3 archer towers)
- Focused Aim (2 Stars): Increases marksmen attack damage. (1-2 damage)
- Accuracy (2 Stars): Increases marksmen attack range (+5% from Steady Hand) and damage.
- Twin Shot (3 Stars): Marksmen have a chance of shooting two projectiles at the same time.
- Archers ready!
- Dodge this!