- "Archers ready!"
Marksmen shoot broadhead arrows, dealing more damage. Their longbows have longer attack range.
Marksmen are armed with stronger bows and better arrows. Upgraded, they gain a longer range and deal almost twice the damage. All archer towers can attack both air and ground units.
Marksmen can be upgraded to Sharpshooter Towers (Level 3) in Stage 4.
- Salvage: When sold, archer towers return 90% of their cost.
- Eagle Eye: Increases archer attack range.
- Piercing Shots: ignore a portion of an enemy's physical armor.
- Far Shot: Increase archer attack range again.
- Precision: archers have a chance of dealing double damage.
- Steady Hand: Increases marksman attack range.
- Lumbermill Reduces basic archer construction costs.
- Focused Aim Increases marksman attack damage.
- Accuracy Increases marksman attack damage and range.
- Twin Shot Marksmen have a chance of shooting two projectiles at the same time.
- Archers ready!
- Dodge this!
- Marksmen are great at taking out small hordes of unarmored enemies with moderate to low health, such as bandits or giant spiders.
- With their cheap cost, these towers can be placed liberally across the map.
- Use these towers to pin down last-minute air waves.
- Because their damage is relatively low, especially for enemies in later levels, it is recommended to upgrade them to sharpshooters as quickly as possible.