Magma Elementals, called Lava Elementals on the iPhone and Steam version, are massive, hulking beasts made of rock and lava. They use devastating area attacks and have more health than any other (main campaign) non-boss enemy in Kingdom Rush.
Made of rock and fire, magma elementals are beings of death and destruction.
Magma Elementals are functionally similar to the Yeti; tremendously durable enemies that can stave off many attacks. Soldiers will fall quickly to the ground.
A well-played player should have enough firepower to take down these monstrous behemoths.
Magma Elementals, being simply animated rocks, are immune to poison.
- Magma Elementals are among the most durable enemies in Kingdom Rush. For this reason, the Musketeer Garrison's Sniper Shot ability and the Arcane Wizard's Death Ray are particularly useful against Magma Elementals; both abilities can kill it in a single hit.
- Otherwise, just stall them with Barracks or reinforcements, but make sure they have a powerful support. Rain of Fire, although ironic seeing as they are both made of rock and flame, is effective at weakening Magma Elementals, though they still need a beating to be defeated.
- For some reasons, Magma Elementals are reanimated as Skeleton knight at the graveyard.
- Although the only difference between Magma Elementals and Yetis is that Magma Elementals have more HP and are immune to poison, they give less money than Yetis when killed.
- Despite being made of fire and lava, they oddly appear in the Extra-Campaign level Sarelgaz's Lair despite that level being situated in the cold mountain regions (Steam and Flash only).
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|