| "By the light of the moon!"|
This article is a Tower Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
"Have at thee!"The Knights Barracks is a Level 3 Melee Tower, upgraded from the Footmen Barracks. It trains three knights, professional soldiers who will stop anything in their path. The tower is the same in both Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, with only a change in appearance. They regenerate 10 HP per second when not in combat.
Knights are professional soldiers with heavy armor. Dedicated to his majesty, they will stop your enemies' advance.
Knights are soldiers at the peak of their training. They are stronger versions of footmen, with more health and deal more than twice the damage to enemies.
- Same as the Level 1 Militia Barracks
- Toughness Training (1 Star): Barracks train soldiers with more health. (+10% health)
- Better Armor (1 Star): Barracks train soldiers with improved armor. (+10% armor)
- Improved Deployment (2 Stars): Improves rally point range (by 20%) and reduces soldier training time. (Respawn time is reduced by 2 seconds)
- Endurance Training (2 Stars): Barracks train soldiers with even more health. (+20% health of the main one)
- Spiked Armor (3 Stars): When attacked, soldier's spiked armor return a percent of the damage received to the attacker. (~12.5% reflection of damage)
- Defensive Stance (1 Star): Barracks train soldiers with better armor. (+10% armor)
- Boot Camp (1 Star): Barracks train more resilient soldiers. (+10% health)
- Esprit de Corps (2 Stars): Increases barrack rally point range and healing rate (by 20% each).
- Veteran Squad (2 Stars): Soldiers are trained faster and with improved armor. (-2 seconds of respawn time, +10% armor of the main one)
- Courage (3 Stars): While in combat, soldiers & reinforcements regenerate health. (It doesn't when under area attack.)
- For honor and glory!
- For the king!
- Have at thee!
- Knight units use the same names as the Militia Barracks