Welcome to the Kingdom Rush Wiki
A guide to Kingdom Rush
, a tower defense game available on Flash, iOS, Android and Steam, developed and published by Ironhide Game Studios
. We now have a total of 458 pages and 24,158 contributions have been made. Online since 7th January 2012.
- 14 June 2018: Ironhide Game Studios announces a Steam version of Kingdom Rush: Origins is being made.
- 19 January 2017: Ironhide Game Studios confirms a fourth Kingdom Rush title is to be released and in development.
- 25 July 2016 : Kingdom Rush Frontiers is released on PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam.
- 19 August 2015: The Forgotten Treasures mini-campaign is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins.
- 24 June 2015: The Endless Challenge Twilight Invasion is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins, with new heroes Lilith and Bruce.
- 22 April 2015: The Bittering Rancor mini-campaign is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins.
- 6 April 2015: After seventeen polls, A Hero Is Born comes to an end.
- 18 March 2015: The second Endless Challenge, Temple of Evil, is released for Kingdom Rush: Frontiers.
- 26 February 2015: The Hulking Rage mini-campaign is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins.
- 6 February 2015: The community created hero project A Hero Is Born is launched
- 20 January 2015: Curse of Castle Blackburn mini-campaign is released for iOS Kingdom Rush
- 22 December 2014: Endless Mode is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins.
- 20 November 2014: Kingdom Rush: Origins is released simultaneously for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.
- 12 August 2014: Kingdom Rush: Origins is announced, with a release date of 'This Fall'
- 31 July 2014: Endless Mode is simultaneous released for Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers
- 4 July 2014: Curse of Castle Blackburn mini-campaign is released for the Steam version of Kingdom Rush.