- This article is about the hero in Kingdom Rush. For the hero in Kingdom Rush: Origins, see Prince Denas.
King Denas is the ruler of the kingdom that you are defending throughout the game. He is depicted at the end of the game as a man in his forties, who still enjoys a party when there's a good occasion. He is also a Hero to be used in Kingdom Rush, unlocked by buying the Premium Content (Flash), by paying $4,99 (iOS and Android) or by completing Forsaken Valley (Steam).
Your Majesty itself brings an arsenal of power and courage to the battlefield . Long live the King !
|Level||HP||Melee Damage||Ranged Damage||Armor||Respawn||Royal Edict||Catapult Barrage|
|4||360||20-33||20-33||none||15s||lvl 1||lvl 1|
|5||380||23-38||23-38||none||15s||lvl 2||lvl 1|
|6||400||25-42||25-42||none||15s||lvl 2||lvl 1|
|7||420||28-47||28-47||none||15s||lvl 2||lvl 2|
|8||440||31-52||31-52||none||15s||lvl 3||lvl 2|
|9||460||34-56||34-56||none||15s||lvl 3||lvl 2|
|10||480||37-61||37-61||none||15s||lvl 3||lvl 3|
|Ability Level||Hero Level||Max Towers Buffed||Range||Attack Speed||Duration|
|Ability Level||Hero Level||Chance||Damage per Meteor||Number of Meteors|
- Duration of Royal Edict unknown.
- Chance, Damage per meteors for Catapult Barrage unknown.
- Royal Edict: King Denas empowers random towers with a purple aura in a large AoE radius. The aura grants towers bonus attack speed and higher damage for a set amount of time. Barracks are not affected by this skill.
- Level 1: Empowers 1 tower randomly in an AoE around King Denas. Unlocks at level 2.
- Level 2: Empowers 2 towers randomly in an AoE around King Denas. Unlocks at level 5.
- Level 3: Empowers 3 towers randomly in an AoE around King Denas. Unlocks at level 8.
- Catapult Barrage: King Denas orders his subordinates away from the warzone to unleash mayhem on a small AoE predicted on the path via an 'X' mark. The catapults fire on the 'X' mark on the area, dealing damage. King Denas could move without interrupting the skill as long as the "X" mark is present.
- Level 1: A total of 3 flaming stones strikes at the affected area. Unlocks at level 4.
- Level 2: A total of 5 flaming stones strikes at the affected area. Unlocks at level 7.
- Level 3: A total of 7 flaming stones strikes at the affected area. Unlocks at level 10.
Tips and Tricks
King Denas is a hybrid offensive hero, his skills are meant to both empower your towers and support your army against a horde of enemies.
Similar to Bolin Farslayer, King Denas lacks synergy with his skills when it comes to melee combat, so it is discouraged to send him in melee combat.
King Denas has a unique "minimum range", where he cannot attack enemies too close to him. Put him slightly behind your men or on the edges of paths to avoid this.
Players should note that King Denas can tank moderately against a group of enemies such as Shadow Archers or Demons, but keep in mind to retreat when his health is low in order to avoid a 15-seconds respawn.
Also note that Barracks and their upgrades are not affected by Denas' Royal Edict, thus it is pointless to move to a path full of Barracks. Rather, players should create different towers around your Barracks to maximize Denas' first skill.
- Bow... to the KING!
- Go ahead, make my day!
- Get off my land.
- For me!!!
- When triggering Royal Edict: garbled babbling
- Also when triggering Royal Edict: You slacker! (It's probably just prattle that sounds that way.)
- When triggering Catapult Barrage: Attack!!
- (upon death) Ahhhg!
- 'Denas' is an anagram of 'Sande', the first surname of Gonzalo Sande, one of the three founders of Ironhide Game Studio.
- "Go ahead, make my day!" - A line spoken by Harry Callahan in the film Sudden Impact. The film is part of the Dirty Harry series, making it the second quote from the series, the first made by Bolin.
- "For me!" - A twist on the phrase shouted by Barracks soldiers, "For the King!"