The Imperial Guard are powerful soldiers that only appear in Level 6, The Citadel. They resemble paladins, but are larger and wear a violet cape. While a paladin can only do 12-18 damage, an Imperial Guard can do 10-30 damage. Imperial Guards are also affected by Barracks upgrades, and are not replaceable if killed.
The chokepoints to the right and left have two Guards each, and the exit path has an additional three.
- You can build two Barracks on the two Strategic Points behind the Imperial Guards from the fronts.That helping you to keep your Imperial Guards as much as possible trough the level.
- Gerald's Shield of Retribution will help your Imperial Guards resist longer in combat.
- Distract the Shadow Archers with your Reinforcements so they won't target your Imperial Guards.
IMPERIAL SAVIOUR Complete The Citadel with at least three surviving Imperial Guards.
- Toughness Training (1 Star): Barracks train soldiers with more health. (+10% health)
- Better Armor (1 Star): Barracks train soldiers with improved armor. (+10% armor)
- Endurance Training (2 Stars): Barracks train soldiers with even more health. (+20% health of the main one)
- Spiked Armor (3 Stars): When attacked, soldier's spiked armor return a percent of the damage received to the attacker. (~12.5% reflection of damage)