The heart of the Rotten Forest and its source of corruption.
He is a larger and more powerful version of the Tainted Treant, the only difference (aside from minor appearance changes) is the large acid pool on top of his head. Greenmuck is similar to other bosses except for a new attack which rains slime balls onto your soldiers anywhere on the map.
- A lot of Tainted Treants appear in this level, thus it is highly recommended to use Arcane Wizards and Sorcerer Mages working with Big Berthas.
- Greenmuck is especially susceptible to Sorcerers combined with Dragonbreath Launchers. Lining its path with these two, alternated, will take care of it.
- Gerald and Hacksaw are the two best heroes to stop Greenmuck. When they are about to die, move them somewhere to regenerate their health, and bring them back to Greenmuck. Be aware of slime balls.
- The slime balls that are being thrown by Greenmuck looks like Swamp Thing's slime balls.
- Greenmuck are immune to poison