The Gnome Garden is a special tower that only appears in The Unseelie Court. It does not attack, but instead houses up to three gnomes that can do all sorts of tricks on enemies.
Blinking Gnomes ready for trickery!
The Gnome Garden is home to the gnomes, diminutive mischievous faeries that, every now and then, will teleport out of the garden to perform a trick on an enemy, briefly blocking it, then instantly teleports back to the garden before the target can react.
The Gnome Garden is unavailable in the Iron Challenge.
Cream & Porridge
More food, more happy Gnomes to play pranks and tricks!
|level||Gold||Number of Gnomes|
Adds more tricks to the gnomes' repertoire.
|1||200||a poison attack that deals a total of 120 damage|
|3||200||A disintegration spell that kills the victim instantly|
- Pickpocket: Steal 3 Gold from target
- Polymorph: Turn target into Bunny
- Poison: Poison target to take total 120 damage
- Warp: Teleport target back the road
- Disintegration: Kill target instantly
- Gernumbli Gardensi! (correct name of gnomes according to Harry Potter.)