Giant Spiders move very quickly and have high resistance to magic.
Quick, vicious enemies resistant to magic.
These spiders are much larger than real-life spiders, hence its name, but they are quite small in comparison to other units, despite its name.
- Do not use magic towers against Giant Spiders. They are very resistant to magical attacks.
- Because Giant Spiders are so fast, towers with long reload times (artillery) may not have enough time to kill them. Use archer towers to avoid this problem.
- These enemies often come in swarms. Use barracks to prevent them from overwhelming you.
- To counter these, set up a choke point. The barracks will stop them from leaking past, and the bombs will blow them up like cannon fodder.
- Silveroak Forest
- Icewind Pass
- Forsaken Valley
- The Dark Tower
- Sarelgaz's Lair
- Rotten Forest
- Bandit's Lair
- Contrary to all other enemies, this type's name is used in a plural form in the game, even in regard to single specimens.