"For the king!"The Footmen Barracks is a Level 2 Melee Tower, upgraded from the basic Militia Barracks. It trains three footmen to block the path. The tower is the same in both Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, with only a change in appearance.
They regenerate 7 HP per second when not in combat.
Footmen are better trained and equipped than basic militia. They can become the backbone of a good army.
Footmen have more health, better armor, and stronger weapons than militia. While still not the best soldiers, they can hold off quite a number of enemies.
- Same as the Level 1 Militia Barracks
- Have support for your footmen as small groups of Brigands and Bandits can still overwhelm them with ease.
- Footmen lack good damage, so be sure to upgrade to a Knight Barracks as fast as possible as they usually won't stand a chance against strong enemies. Footmen are usually useless in Elite Levels
- Toughness Training (1 Star): Barracks train soldiers with more health. (+10% health)
- Better Armor (1 Star): Barracks train soldiers with improved armor. (+10% armor)
- Improved Deployment (2 Stars): Improves rally point range (by 20%) and reduces soldier training time. (Respawn time is reduced by 3 seconds for Holy Order, and by 2 seconds for the others.)
- Endurance Training (2 Stars): Barracks train soldiers with even more health. (+20% health of the main one)
- Spiked Armor (3 Stars): When attacked, soldier's spiked armor return a percent of the damage received to the attacker. (~12.5% reflection of damage)
- Defensive Stance (1 Star): Barracks train soldiers with better armor. (Physical damage is reduced by 10%)
- Boot Camp (1 Star): Barracks train more resilient soldiers. [HP +10%]
- Esprit de Corps (2 Stars): Increases barrack rally point range and healing rate (by 20% each).
- Veteran Squad (2 Stars): Soldiers are trained faster and with improved armor. (-2 seconds of respawn time, +10% armor of the main one)
- Courage (3 Stars): While in combat, soldiers & reinforcements regenerate health. (It doesn't when under area attack.)
- For honor and glory!
- For the king!
- Have at thee!
- Footmen units use the same names as the Militia Barracks