These wise men manipulate the power of the Earth to protect their allies against damage.
Earth Shamans are almost always seen accompanying Savage Warriors (and occasionally with a Spirit Shaman as well). Their aura boosts the physical armour of other savages to 80%. Combined with Spirit Shamans, they can make other enemies very hard to kill.
- Earth Shamans are high priority targets. Taking them down early will save a lot of firepower for your towers. Thanks to their low attack power, your soldiers and hero can block them long enough for other towers to wear them down.
- Although soldiers and most melee heroes deal Physical Damage, you can make use of the Assassins' Sneak Attacks to pierce their armor.
- As with any other armoured enemies, magic towers are highly recommended. Use Archmages to quickly get rid of Earth Shamans and their Savage Warrior inferiors, but beware of their usual Spirit Shaman companions that can resist magical bolts.
- The Tribal Axethrowers' Totem of Spirits can be used to temporarily disable the armor aura, and Dante can break their resistance permanently with Relic of Power, as well as dealing heavy True Damage with Silver Bullet.
- The aura of Spirit Shamans cannot affect Earth Shamans, which means that Earth Shamans cannot have any magic resistance at all. Use this to your advantage.