"Hail to the king, baby!"The Dwarven Howitzer is a Level 3 Artillery Tower, and is the upgraded version of the Dwarven Artillery. The tower is the same in both Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, with only a change in appearance.
"They build them bigger and better, don't they? Your enemies don't stand a chance!"
Only true ordinance experts are allowed to handle the specialised explosives used in the Howitzer. With streamlined bombs, a bigger blast radius, and longer range, what's not to love and fear about this baby?
- Most enemies in early stages can suffer when dwarven howitzer targets at them because they deal high damage. Although they deal high damage, their attack rate is very slow, compared to other towers.
- Again, flying enemies has no effect on artilleries.
Level 4 Upgrades
- Concentrated Fire (1 Star): Increases artillery attack damage (10% damage increase).
- Range Finder (1 Star): Increases artillery attack range (by 10%).
- Field Logistic (2 Stars): Artillery construction and upgrading costs are reduced by 10%.
- Industrialization (3 Stars): Artillery special abilities costs are reduced by 25%.
- Smart Targeting (3 Stars): Artillery suffers no reduction of splash and chain lightning damage.
- Smoothbore (1 Star): Increases artillery attack range (by 10%).
- Alchemical Powder (1 Star): Artilleries has a chance of dealing maximum damage with no splash reduction.
- Improved Ordnance (2 Stars): Increases artillery attack damage (by 10%).
- Gnomish Tinkering (3 Stars): Reduces artilleries' special abilities reload times.
- Shock and Awe (3 Stars): Artillery towers have a chance of stunning their targets on every attack.
- Hail to the king, baby!
- Fully loaded!
- Want some, get some!