The Dwarven Bastion is a Special Tower found only in The Dark Descent. It has two special abilities not unlike normal level 4 advanced towers. There are two Dwarven Bastions in Campaign and Heroic Challenge modes, and three in Iron Challenge mode.
Explosive Keg is a simple area-of-effect damage ability. Similar to the Musketeer's Shrapnel Shot, it is quite reliable, especially against masses of enemies.
Full Mithril Jacket, on the other hand, when maxed, boosts the tower's damage by a whooping 90 points, making it more than double in power.
"TNT!... and I'll win the fight!"
Throws an explosive keg that deals area damage.
- Level 1 (250 Gold): 60-100 damage
- Level 2 (150 Gold): 80-160 damage
- Level 3 (150 Gold): 100-220 damage
Full Mithril Jacket
Increases ranged attack damage.
- Level 1 (300 Gold): 65-95 damage
- Level 2 (150 Gold): 95-125 damage
- Level 3 (150 Gold): 125-155 damage
Upgrade Full Mithril Jacket when you have the chance. At full power, the tower kills faster than any other tower in Frontiers, greatly ease down the pressure on your choke points.
- Lock stock and barrel!
- Let's get shooting!
- "Lock stock and barrel" - A figure of speech used when referring to 'everything'. The lock, stock and barrel are the effective portions of a gun, and therefore, everything.
- TNT! ... and i'll win the fight! - A line from the song TNT by AC/DC
- Full Mithril Jacket - A take on the name of a 1987 film Full Metal Jacket. Mithril is a metal mined by dwarves in The Lord of the Rings.
- Seven-six-two millimeter.. - A line spoken by the character Private Pyle in the film Full Metal Jacket