| "By the light of the moon!"|
This article is a Tower Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
"Want some, get some!"The Dwarven Artillery is the Level 2 Artillery Tower, upgraded from the Dwarven Bombard. The range stays the same. The tower is the same in both Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, with only a change in appearance.
- "Enhanced dwarven ordinance. This artillery will blast an even larger area."
This artillery tower can deal twice as much damage of the standard Bombard, and has a larger blast radius. It can take out innumerable amounts of goblins in one shot, something that comes in very handy in the early levels. It is also decently effective against orcs and shamans as well.
The Dwarven Artillery can be upgraded into the Dwarven Howitzer.
- Same as the Level 1 Dwarven Bombard
- This upgrade can kill a group of goblins in one shot.
- Since they ignores 1/2 of armor, killing orc is a no problem to them!
- Do not use artillery against flying enemies and artilleries has a higher chance of missing their target at fast enemies, especially Wulves.
- Concentrated Fire (1 Star): Increases artillery attack damage (10% damage increase).
- Range Finder (1 Star): Increases artillery attack range (by 10%).
- Field Logistic (2 Stars): Artillery construction and upgrading costs are reduced by 10%.
- Industrialization (3 Stars): Artillery special abilities costs are reduced by 25%.
- Smart Targeting (3 Stars): Artillery suffers no reduction of splash and chain lightning damage.
- Smoothbore (1 Star): Increases artillery attack range (by 10%).
- Alchemical Powder (1 Star): Artilleries has a chance of dealing maximum damage with no splash reduction.
- Improved Ordnance (2 Stars): Increases artillery attack damage (by 10%).
- Gnomish Tinkering (3 Stars): Reduces artilleries' special abilities reload times.
- Shock and Awe (3 Stars): Artillery towers have a chance of stunning their targets on every attack.
- Hail to the king, baby!
- Fully loaded!
- Want some, get some!