Dark Knights are slow, durable, and heavily armored enemies. They are stronger versions of the Brigand, usually appearing as numbers just as often.
Full plated corrupted knights, almost impervious to damage.
- Despite the description's comment, there's a good number of ways to acceptably damage Dark Knights, as they have only moderate HP and no Magical Resistance in tandem with low mobility. Simply make good use of whatever towers and upgrades you opt to work with, and rest assured that Dark Knights will succumb if given enough punishment.
- Keep your Mages and Artillery up to speed, as they are the most casual way of bypassing the Dark Knights' incredible Armor, with the former targeting the Magical Resistance instead and the latter ignoring half the Armor rating.
- Dark Knights typically are backed by Shadow Archers. Make sure to maneuver against the Shadow Archers so that your towers can focus on the Dark Knights.
- Arcane Wizards are the most effective way of killing Dark Knights, due to their impressive damage output. The Sorcerer Mage is also useful for dealing with them, with the curse ability lowering the Dark Knight's substantial armor.
- Dark Knights are reanimated in a Graveyard as Skeletons on Casual, but as Skeleton Knights on Normal and Veteran.
- The Citadel
- Coldstep Mines
- Icewind Pass
- Stormcloud Temple
- The Wastes
- Forsaken Valley
- The Dark Tower
- Sarelgaz's Lair
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|