Dark Knights are slow, durable, and heavily armored enemies. They are stronger versions of the Brigand, usually appearing as numbers just as often.
Full plated corrupted knights, almost impervious to damage.
- Despite the description's comment, there's a good number of ways to acceptably damage Dark Knights, as they have only moderate HP and no Magical Resistance in tandem with low mobility. Simply make good use of whatever towers and upgrades you opt to work with, and rest assured that Dark Knights will succumb if given enough punishment.
- Keep your Mages and Artillery up to speed, as they are the most casual way of bypassing the Dark Knights' incredible Armor, with the former targeting the Magical Resistance instead and the latter ignoring half the Armor rating.
- Dark Knights typically are backed by Shadow Archers. Make sure to maneuver against the Shadow Archers so that your towers can focus on the Dark Knights.
- Arcane Wizards are the most effective way of killing Dark Knights, due to their impressive damage output. The Sorcerer Mage is also useful for dealing with them, with the curse ability lowering the Dark Knight's substantial Armour.
- Dark Knights are reanimated in a Graveyard as Skeletons on Casual, but as Skeleton Knights on Normal and Veteran.