Catha is a Pixie that fights alongside the Elves.
FAERY SOUL (active) (1/2/3 hero points):
- A burst of Faery magic that heals up to 3 allied units for 50/100/150 health.
FAERY TALE (active) (3/3/3 hero points):
- Summons 2/3/4 pixie warriors with improved health to block and fight enemies.
PIXIE'S FURY (active) (1/2/3 hero points):
- Sends forth 2/3/4 pixies to strike nearby enemies for 10-30/12-40/18-50 magic damage each.
PIXIE'S CURSE (passive) (1/1/1 hero points):
- Each pixie attack has a 20% chance of cursing an enemy, stunning it for 0.5/1/1.5 seconds
FAERY DUST (active) (4/4/4 hero points):
- A quick spell that stuns all enemies in an area for 3/4.5/8 seconds
Tips and Tricks
- Catha, when fully leveled up, is excellent in dealing with large groups of enemies. Her four pixie warriors are all fast ranged attackers, can be healed by Catha's passive ability, and have the chance of putting enemies to sleep. In addition, her Hero Spell can stun enemies up to eight seconds, giving her, her pixies, and nearby soldiers and towers considerable time to dish major damage.
- Catha's Hero Spell can actually stun bosses, even the Spider Goddess, so use it to your advantage.
- Interestingly, if Faery Dust is used on a Perython carrying either a Gnoll Gnawer or a rock, the Perython will instantly drop its cargo. While the dropped Gnawers will not be slept, their carriers will be. Use this to your advantage.
- Sugar, spice and everything nice!
- Let's put a smile on that face!
- Bibbidi bobbidi boo!
- Here I come to save the daaay!
- (death) Rude!
- Catha's appearance with her little green dress is strongly influenced by the design of Tinker Bell from Disney's Peter Pan.
- "Sugar, spice and everything nice!" is a line from the well-known nursery rhyme What Are Little Boys Made Of?. In the rhyme, boys are made from nasty things, whilst girls are made of sweet things. It also references the Cartoon Network series The Powerpuff Girls, where the line is the very origin of the three pixie-like heroines.
- "Let's put a smile on that face!" is a line spoken by the Joker in the 2008 film The Dark Knight, in reference to his horrific facial scars in the shape of a smile.
- "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!" is the title of a song in the Disney film Cinderella, sung by the Fairy Godmother.
- "Here I come to save the day!" is the catchphrase of the animated superhero Mighty Mouse by Terrytoons studio.