The brutal leader of the Ogres. He likes to chop heads to get things done.
Bram sits on his throne of skulls in the Beheader's Seat. He only has one head remaining, the other apparently having been chopped off and is now mounted on a pike near his brother's throne. Similar to many other villains in the series, Bram has a full repertoire of jarring taunts that he uses to unnerve his foes. After wave 15, Bram walks down from the throne towards the middle exit. His path is extremely short (even shorter than The Kingpin's or Moloch's), but he doesn't have too much HP to compensate for it. He, however, possesses an insta-kill attack (that Heroes are immune to) in which he literally smacks soldiers one-by-one out of the map. He can also transform Gnolls into Blood Gnolls in the same manner as his Blood Ogre minions. Upon his defeat, the Bloodsydian in his arms crystallizes his entire body that immediately crumbles to pieces.
When Beheader's Seat is played on Heroic Challenge or Iron Challenge modes, after his defeat, the Beheader was beheaded and his head is now mounted on a pike directly in front of his throne. He is apparently still alive, though, and now directs his insults not just to you, the General, but also to his brother's head (who appears to be alive as well, and doesn't pay much attention to Bram trash talking him).
- I have heard of your exploits mighty General!
- It will be a great honor having your skull on my throne!
- Take your time to savor the moments before combat!
- I think you are in over your HEAD!
- I never interrupt my enemies when they are making mistakes!
- I’m just getting a-HEAD off you!
- I will make you shorter by the HEAD!
- Elven heads make for great decorations!
- My brother is the silent one! Get it? Ha-Ha!
- I respect you for choosing to die fighting!
- Put me down from here!
- I need an aspirin...
- I would kick your arse if you had one!
- Make him shut up please!
- Get me off! Please!
- Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
- I feel so light! I must have lost weight!
- Mom always said I was the headstrong one.
- My nose itches...
- Where is body?
- Urrgh! Head hurtsy!
- fa fa fa fa fa far better
- I think so, but where can we find party hats at this hour?