| "By the light of the moon!"|
This article is a Tower Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
Like a rolling stone!The Boulder Circle is the level 2 Artillery Tower in Kingdom Rush: Origins. It's upgraded from the Stone Circle.
"Heavier boulders to crush an even larger area!"
The tower doesn't change much in appearance from the previous one, the only difference is that now the druid is equipped with two green bracers. The damage, however, changes a lot becoming 2.5 times higher.
- 14% wider than the Level 1 Stone Circle
- Not useful to flying enemies at all.
- If there are a group of enemies that are close together, this tower is recommended since they attack more than one enemy at a time.
- If there are fast enemies, use reinforcements or barracks to help support Boulder Circle to target at them.
- Hardened Boulders (1 star): Increases Druid attack damage.
- Sharp Splinters (1 star): Increases boulder explosion area.
- Earth Mastery (2 stars): Increases Druid attack range.
- Heavy Load (3 stars): Boulder explosions ignore physical armor
- Shocking Impact (3 stars): Boulder explosions slow enemies for a short time.
- Quiver and quake!
- Like a rolling stone!
- Let's rock... and roll!