SEAL OF FIRE (active) (2/2/2 hero points):
- Shoots 2/4/6 fireballs that deal 20-40 area damage.
LIGHTNING ROD (active) (1/2/3 hero points):
- Casts a highly concentrated lightning bolt that deals 40-80/100-180/180-340 true damage.
ICY PRISON (active) (1/2/3 hero points):
- Freezes an enemy in place for 2/4/6 seconds, dealing 20/40/60 frost damage.
STONE DANCE (passive) (1/1/1 hero points):
- Summons 1/2/3 stone shields that protects Arivan from a total of 35/70/105 damage.
ELEMENTAL STORM (active) (4/5/6 hero points):
- Summons an elemental tornado that slows and freezes enemies, shoots lightning and deals 210/320/500 area damage over 6/8/10 seconds.
Tips and Tricks
- Arivan is easily susceptible to ranged attackers if not placed right. Even with three stone shields, he can fall quickly to a group of Twilight Harassers and even Gnoll Blighters.
- Arivan works best hiding behind a barracks and barraging the enemy with spells.
- Gnoll Burners cannot set him on fire so long as he has stones protecting him, so use him as a block to prevent your units from catching fire while Stone Circle's and their upgrades do area damage to the amassed groups.
- I bend all elements!
- Elemental fury!
- By the ancient powers!
- (death) Arr!
- "Shazam!" is a line said by the DC Comics hero Captain Marvel/Shazam that allows him to transform to or from his superhero form and it usually involves lightnig.
- "I bend all elements!" is a reference to the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" series, where many of the characters bend (manipulate) the four classic elements and the titular Avatar is able to bend all of the elements.
- According to the developers, Eridan and Arivan are brothers, and sons of a sorceress and a druid. Arivan followed the family tradition of being a wizard, but Eridan became a ranger, becoming a bit of a black sheep in the process. In addition, the brothers do not get along well.