"Dodge this!"The Archer Tower is a Level 1 Ranged Tower. It shoots arrows into enemies, dealing physical damage. The tower is the same in both Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, with only a change in appearance.
Archers ready to strike at your enemies from a distance.
These trainee archers fire a slow but constant stream of arrows into enemy forces. They deal low damage, but their fire rate is still relatively high, and they can attack both air and ground units.
Archers can be upgraded to Marksmen Tower at Level 2.
- Due to their low damage, unupgraded archers are only effective against unarmored foes with low health, like Goblins, Shamans or Giant Spiders.
- Level 1 archers are ineffective against pretty much everything else. In later stages, you should upgrade them as soon as you build them, usually to at least level 2 or 3. As you can gain a great amount of gold in harder stages, it is possible and recommended to upgrade one Archer Tower straight to level 4, where they play a significantly more effective supporting role.
- Salvage (1 Star): Marksmen Towers return 90% of value when sold. (Normally a rate of return is 60%.)
- Eagle Eye (1 Star): Increases Marksmen attack range (+10%).
- Piercing Shots (2 Stars): Piercing shots ignore a portion of the enemy's physical armor.
- Far Shots (2 Stars): Increases marksmen attack range. (+10% from Eagle Eye)
- Precision (3 Stars): Marksmen attacks have a chance of dealing double damage.
- Steady Hand (1 Star): Increases marksmen attack range (+10%).
- Lumbermill (1 Star): Reduces basic archer construction costs. (-10 gold for level 1-3 archer towers)
- Focused Aim (2 Stars): Increases marksmen attack damage. (1-2 damage)
- Accuracy (2 Stars): Increases marksmen attack range (+5% from Steady Hand) and damage.
- Twin Shot (3 Stars): Marksmen have a chance of shooting two projectiles at the same time.
- Archers ready!
- Dodge this!