| "By the light of the moon!"|
This article is a Tower Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
Wit beyond measure!The Arcanist Dais is the level 2 Mage Tower in Kingdom Rush: Origins. It replaces the Adept Tower from the previous games.
"Arcanist mages cast highly concentrated magic bolts with a longer spell reach."
The tower consists of an old arcane mage, seemingly a woman, at the center of the top of a floating rock that shoots purple bolts. Her bolts more than 2 times stronger than the Mystic Dais mage.
- 14% wider than the Level 1 Mystic Dais
- Flying enemies like Gloomy is very easy to defeat using Arcanist Dais.
- Helps ignores armor, making other towers kill them easily thanks to mages.
- Crystal Focus (1 star): Increases Mage attack range. (+5%)
- Empowered Magic (1 star): Increases Mage attack damage.
- Crystal Gazing (2 stars): Increases Mage attack range (+5% from Crystal Focus)
- Unstable Magic (2 stars): Mage attacks have a small change of dealing triple damage. (5%)
- Alter Reality (3 stars): Mage attacks have a chance of teleporting enemies back down the path.
- I've got that power!
- Wit beyond measure!
- Time is mana!