"Hado i philinn."The Arcane Archers is an advanced Ranged Tower that appears in Kingdom Rush: Origins. It is first made available in the Redwood Stand.
Arcane Archers shoot magical arrows that weaken their target's magic resistance. (-3% per shot)
"Let's light 'em up!"
Shoots an explosive magical arrow that deals additional area magic damage. Cooldown: 13 seconds
Shoots an arrow that puts an enemy to sleep for 4 seconds.
Arcane Archer is specialized in Crowd Control, wreaking havoc in groups of weak enemies with Burst Arrows, which deals magic damage and catch leaks effectively with Slumber Arrows. Their most notable asset is the ability to shoot at up to two targets in range simultaneously, dealing damage while reducing the magic resistance of those enemies. Place Arcane Archer in front, near lines of Mages, so they can thin out the coming horde with their skills, leaving stronger foes for the Mages to kill.
- Light crowd control: The Arcane Archers can handle small numbers of enemies quite well thanks to the dual targeting system, however, they fall short to Druids when larger hordes are concerned.
- Multi-purpose: The Arcane Archers have something up their sleeves for any kind of situations, ranging from groups of weak foes to durable, lone ones, and can handle both armored and magic resistant enemies.
- Inexpensive: Arcane Archers cost little money compared to their usefulness. Thus, they are good towers to build first in any stages.
- Diluted damage: While the Arcane Archers' arrows can deal huge damage on a single target, their damage output is diluted when more than one foe is within range, limiting their capability of directly killing enemies. This weakness can be fatal, as it leaves the tower more vulnerable to being overrun.
- Master Shooter (1 star): Increases Archer attack damage.
(Arcane Archers' damage is increased by 2. To put it precisely, +1 per shot.)
- Treesinged Bow (1 star): Increases Archer attack range (by 10%).
- Obsidian Heads (2 stars): Archers deal maximum damage against unarmored targets.
(Arcane Archers deal 19 damage per shot to enemies without armor.)
- Elven Training (2 stars): Improves all Archer special abilities.
(Burst Arrow's damage is increased by 10%.)
- Bloodletting Shot (3 stars): Archer attacks have a chance of causing heavy bleeding.
(Arcane Archers deal 44 extra damage over 3 seconds to the inflicted target.)
RAMBO STYLE Defeat 50 flying enemies with Burst Arrows.
LULLABY! Defeat 50 sleeping enemies.
- Hado i philinn. Lord of the Rings movie quote "hurl the arrows"
- Sweet dreams are made of this.
- Natha daged dhaer" another Lord of the rings movie quote.